April 30, 2012
From the designers:
Students, Dungeoners, Friends.
On October 19th, 2010, we unleashed Fantasy University to an unsuspecting world. We were met with rave reviews and an incredibly witty and devilishly handsome fan base that reveled in our pantlessness.
However, all pantsless things must come to an end... by putting on pants. And that's why, on April 30th, 2012, Fantasy University's doors will be closing for good. Starting today, students will no longer be able to purchase Hero Points. To those of you with an existing Hero Point surplus, now's the time to splurge! Play a prank on some friends with a devious Badger Dragon, just like the good old days.
We hope that you've all enjoyed playing the game and will take with you fond memories of every last pop culture reference and non-sequitur we managed to cram onto campus. From the lyrical linguistics of Elton the Cat to the insatiable brain cravings of your favorite Pleasanton locals, we hope we succeeded in making you smile.
So, farewell. From the entire Fantasy University team to all of our players, fans, and friends, we leave you with one last hearty and heart-felt "F.U.!"
4/16: Final Hints
- Components of the Schnitzel Picture
- Components of the Brunch Basher
4/28: A Change You Must Believe In
- New pricing at the Hero Store: Discounts on further upgrades of pet houses, vaults, and beds (need to have purchased the first upgrade).
4/26: Guitar Shredding Werewolf Explosion
- Level cap raised to 16
- New hero store items.
- Pet crate upgrades
- New class abilities, reworked abilities
- More weapons and outfits at Peso Arcade Shop and Pants 1/2 Off
- New Ultimate Sausage Festival Prize
- Cave of One Hit Wonders
4/22: To the Cloud! ...wait...
4/19: Two Things
- Removed Chat link
- Added new pet
4/8: Dailies- How Do They Work?
- Organized Recipe Page alphabetically
- Reduced Daily timers
- Optimized database
4/6: The Art Show Has Begun!