|Warning: This article may contain quest spoiling information about Braaaaain Waaaaaves. |
If you don't want to take all the fun out of F.U., we suggest you turn back.
|Quest: Confront Braaaaain|
|Given By||The Faunted Family|
|Prerequisites||"The Braaaaain Trust" completed|
|Rewards||210 XP; 220 Fubars|
|The Braaaaain Trust||PLOT TWIST: Welcome to Pleasanton|
The Faunted Family mobs you in a disgustingly energetic group hug. Personal space, people.
The father, breathless from squeezing the life out of you, says, "(gasp) ... you're so close! (gasp) ... Braaaaain's vulnerable now! (gasp) ... finish him and save us all! (ROOOOOAAAAAAAAR)"
...that sounded a bit different. You're almost afraid to ask.
The family huddles together on the floor, shaking. "That's him, he's out in the town square. Good luck with that."
Upon re-entering without finishing the questEdit
The Faunteds collectively shove you towards the door. "I mean, the Lieutenants were no problem, right? How bad could he be? Off you go!"
|Warning: This section contains spoiler information about Braaaaain Waaaaaves. Please click "show" to view.|
During the fight
Braaaaain, halfway he will knock you out and turn you into a zombie! This is where the fun begins as he throws you into the jail with no apparent reason. You then have to try and escape.
- Suddenly, Braaaaain lets out a monstrous roar that shakes the ground and knock you flat on your back! Graceful.
- You black out, the last sound in your ears is Braaaaain snargilng as he lunges to surely feast on your gray matter.
- Wait a second. You feel funny.
- Not so much funny "ha ha" as funny "where'd all my flesh go?"
- And is that half eaten brain you smell?
- >>> Uh-Oh!
I can Smell Your BrainsEdit
- You hobble to your feet. What's left of your feet, anyways. Has that bone always been visible? You're sure it has.
- You look up and to your surprize, in place of the monstrous Braaaaain is a dapper-looking gentleman...er...gentle zombie looking casually at his pocket watch...from the other side of some sturdy looking iron bars.